The Farben Tee - Optic White
The Farben Tee - Optic White Size Guide
- Straight cut, Semi fitted around body and fitted around shoulders and sleeves
- Andrezo is 183cm/6′ 0″ tall, and wears a size Medium
- Sofi is 175CM/5′ 9″ tall and wears a size Small
- For a relaxed fit, please buy a size up
The T-shirt’s Measurements
Designed with the same quiet confidence as the rest of our Essentials collection, we’ve spent hours refining our Farben Tee to make it versatile, durable and super soft.
These Tees are made from Supima cotton that’s lightweight, robust and super-soft. It can be layered up, dressed down and worn time and time again. This is a lifetime T-shirt. An instant favourite.
Made in England
100% Supima Cotton
Wash at 30 degrees
Lightweight Summer Tee
We source the fabric from Sergio and his family-run fabric mill in Italy. Andreas, Sergio's son is in charge of the knitting machine that weaves together our Supima cotton.
• 100% Extra Long Staple Supima cotton
• 120gsm in weight (feels more like 150gsm)
• Knitted in Prato, Italy
Once the fabric arrives from Italy, it’s dyed, cut, and sewn by hand right here in Leicester.
Compared to an average T-shirt:
• Supima represents less than 1% of cotton grown in the world.
• Twice as strong as regular cotton, which makes for extraordinarily resilient products.
• The longer fibre resists pilling, breaking and tearing, resulting in incredibly resilient fabric and keeping its form for a longer-lasting product.
• Wash at 30 degrees
• Reshape while damp
• Line dry outside whenever possible
• Iron on medium and inside out.
UK: Free Shipping and Returns
UK: Delivery time to UK is 1-2 days
EUROPE: Free delivery for orders over £100
EUROPE: Under £100 and delivery is £15
EUROPE: Delivery time to Europe is 3-5 days.
USA & JAPAN: Free delivery for orders over £100
USA & JAPAN: Under £100 and delivery is £20
USA & JAPAN: Delivery time to USA & Japan is 2-3 days
REST OF WORLD: Free delivery for orders over £150
REST OF WORLD: Under £150 and delivery is £25
REST OF WORLD: Delivery time to Rest of World is 5-6 days.
ALL TAXES AND DUTIES ARE PAID. NO HIDDEN COSTS.
It all starts with with the Cotton
The World's Finest Cotton
Hand-picked by Jose on his 4th generation, family-owned farm in California
We offset all the carbon this delivery produced
Spun into yarn in Manchester, once known as Cottontropalis
Expertly crafted into garment
Knitted in Leicester by our family-run mill, and then couple of miles down the road for dyeing with our recycled water system, couple of miles back, and finally Cut and sewn with serious passion, expertise and care
Quality checked by hand
Checked, checked and checked again for quality
The original 6 mile tee
All within 6 miles, not the usual 2700
It gets better over time
Super-soft for years to come with no excess washing or chemicals.